was so wirres alles passiert während sich die welt einfach weiter dreht

Samstag, 14. Juni 2008

des hör ich grad oft Billy Talent - Devil In A Midnight Mess

A devil in a midnight mass,Who prayed behind stained glass.A memory of Sunday classResurrected from the past. Hold your breath and count to fourPinky swears don't work no moreFootsteps down the hallway floorGetting closer to my doorI was alive but now I'm singingSilent night for the rest of my lifeSilent night for the rest of my lifeSilent night till they find the knife(Guilty, Guilty!)Won't make it rightSilent night for the rest of my lifeSilent night for the rest of my lifeSilent night till they find the knife(guilty guilty!)A devil in a midnight massKilled the boy inside the manThe holy water in his handsCan never wash away his sinsHold your breath and count to fourPinky swears don't work no morePut my trust in God that dayNot the man that taught his wayI was alive but now I'm singingSilent night for the rest of my lifeSilent night for the rest of my lifeSilent night till they find the knife(Guilty, Guilty!)Won't make it rightSilent night for the rest of my lifeSilent night for the rest of my lifeSilent night till they find the knife(guilty guilty!)Whisper, whisper, don't make a sound.Your bed is made and it's in the ground Whisper, whisper, don't make a sound.Your bed is made and it's in the groundWhisper, whisper, don't make a sound.Your bed is made and it's in the ground

Keine Kommentare: